Thursday, April 30, 2009

Frames are comin' your way!!

So there's this dilemma when I sell someone a stellar image (or 2 or 5)... What POS kind of frame are they going to put that in!?! YES! I really think this! (Rude, maybe...) Or: Are my clients going to even frame it at all? This worries me! We've taken the time to have a great session, edit, proof, order, wrap and deliver.... Well... Then what? Well, if you DO decide to have it framed, more than likely you're going to head to ANOTHER town and yet another distributor when your photographer should be assisting you with these things! N'est pas?

So, at a seminar I recently attending, The Tots 2 Teens Tour by Sandy Puc', I met up with some reps from the framing company (that I have an account with and never took that next step) and was sold. Lock. Stock. Barrel. Now your images will have a splendid home and I don't have to panic over what's happening with them!

Ok, so I'm finally getting my ducks in a row and offering framing. I'll keep you posted and play Show & Tell when my frame and mat samples come in... ALONG with some stellar wall display examples... I so can't wait! I used this image of a darling baby as an example... trust me, these'll knock your socks off, and to make it even sweeter : I can also provide you with a sample of what your wall could look like. With the mats you choose. With the frames you love. With the design all set in place. How awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment