Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Children.

My babies. Getting smarter, older, sassier and more beautiful every day. You all see pictures of the little one... well, because she's home with me every day. The elder is at school where she's kept thinking, learning and playing with her friends and as much as I know every kid likes summer vacation... I secretly think she misses school. I know I do, if only for the structure it brings to all our lives. Soon she'll be done and home and bored within 15 minutes of the first day... Typical! but hopefully there are lots more days like this...
On the teeter totter.... guess who the counter weight was?!?! Yeah.
My little 'baby' Lilly saying "Wheeeeeee" while barely moving on the swing!
My first Baby... Faith..
A typical day with Lilly and the D.O.G. Nash.

No comments:

Post a Comment