Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Some Ideas for Dad...

...And this is so not a gift from the kids.... Hey you ladies... why not surprise your hubby with some great headshots for Fathers Day!??! I was hoping to have time to do some Sexy Moment Sessions before then, but alas... wouldn't have the albums in time... This made me think that although the Sexy Moments are hot, hot, HOT!! let's give him a little something that he can actually carry around in his wallet and show off! :)

Let's get our glam on (for those of you who know me.... I'm just a pretend princess and SOOO not glamorous!!)Get your hair done... Get your makeup on...
Come see me and I'll hook you up for a sweet little session.

$79 : Includes a 5x7 Matted & Framed
Desk Print
of your fave image + 8 Wallets
~ Just mention the Father's Day Frame special when booking your appointment

Or, if you are considering doing the Sexy Moments... the cost is $199 and you receive a 5x5 album with 20 images from your session for free... Upgrades to a larger album are always available.
WHICH by the way aren't guaranteed to be here for Father's Day, which is June 21st...

No comments:

Post a Comment