Friday, April 24, 2009

Newborn Baby Goodness...

So I needed to try out a few things why they were in my head, and since I didn't have a newborn scheduled right... uhm... NOW... I volunteered a freebie session. Always works! No duh, huh?

Our session was short and sweet... Well, if you don't count the poops and pees and hunger pangs... But what's a baby to do when momma and some crazy photographer lady have you all undressed and putting you in a basket like Moses and stuff... But I digress. The method behind the madness was that it is SO important for a newborn session to be when the baby is still a newborn. Sounds simple enough huh? This phase of 'baby' doesn't last long where they are still very sleepy and are great at being a contortionist because they like to be snuggled tight and curled up. This is VERY important.

Ok, enough with the speech. If you call me for a newborn session, let's have it be within the first 2 weeks of life for all who are concerned, ok? Ok!

Here's a sneak at a few from yesterday that I can't BEGIN to tell you how much I love them!I can't decide if I like the color or the brown tones more... SO! I posted both. Because I can.PS: You should always keep an eye out on here.... or add me as 'friend' on Facebook because every once in a while I need a model and you could get a freebie session out of the deal... Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment