Saturday, May 29, 2010

Memorial Weekend!! {baby photographer}

It's the end of May! The weather has been exceptionally pleasant and for some odd reason, it feels like summer is well under way. Hopefully we can hold onto these nice days and fall won't come too soon!

It's been crazy the last (almost) 8 weeks... Maya isn't a teeny peanut anymore and I am just trying to savor all those baby things but excited for the coo's and giggles that are emerging.

Lilly is chomping at the bit to get outside and SWING! which is her favorite thing to do... She runs up to the swings and practically does a belly flop onto them and does her 'airplane' move. She's so funny. Such a helper with Maya too... there isn't too long of a time gap between the baby fussing and a precisely placed paci inserted into her mouth. I wonder if Maya will be a tough cookie like Lilly. So far they have had everything in common from looks, sleeping habits... excellent disposition... Does this mean I'm in for it when the Terrible Two's come around??? :) Well, by then, Lilly will be in preschool and hopefully all is well, right?? Uh-huh. Sure.

Faith is finally done with school! I asked her if she were a shiny new 5th grader and she said, 'Well.... I think'. Duh. I'm sure. If they hold a kid back for getting straight A's, then I might be concerned, but she's such a smart kid that it almost scares me. She does more things than I ever did! Just the other night she went roller skating and she's in dance and she spends the weekends at Grandma's and travels across the country... I told her she's pretty darn lucky because I doubt her sisters will get the same lifestyle she does!!! HA! I'm just sad thinking about the month when she'll be gone on her vaca because what in the world will I do without my helper?

What do you do?
Anyway! Enough about that.

I had a GREAT time photographing little Ms. B for her 1st Birthday shoot! We had balloons and grass and bugs and bubbles and it was great. I love summer evenings.
I can't wait for more.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment