Monday, May 3, 2010

Baby Brain

Whoa NELLY! Time is flying by!

Ms. Maya is 4 weeks old today. I would say that I can't hardly believe it, but that would seem a little redundant, right? I think the thing that is more amazing is that it's May 3rd and looking at my calendar, it seems that there are a multitude of things popping up. Faith's last dance performance is this Friday... Bars to make for Grandparents Day, baby showers, meetings, sessions, birthdays, Memorial Day weekend {which always makes me jealous because I think I have the only husband in the world who's not into camping, fishing, boating, swimming or anything like that... especially when my kids and I are all about that stuff! That's how I grew up and how I want my kids to grow up...} Oh well. 'Tis the life of a farmers wife I guess. Being single all summer.

Anyway!

All is well otherwise and I have some great images from some recent sessions to show you... That will be the next time around... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment