Monday, February 22, 2010

Getting out of the BLAH's.... finally....

So : If you've been within ear shot lately... {or keep up on Facebook, or had an appointment or session} you probably know that I've been dealing with a MASSIVE sinus infection that basically knocked me on my ass for a week. In ADDITION to being sick for about a week before that didn't help any either! My poor husband is glad I'm up and mobile and not so whiny, but I'm sure the constant nose blowing is getting annoying. I know it is for me! HA!

Anyway, I'm still alive and can't wait for this week to unravel because I have some cute 1 year 'Baby' girl images for you and this week we'll have a new friend in the Baby Portrait Plan, too. Sure to be busy!

studio 60's MINI Spring Sessions are planned for the week of March 8 - 12th, so if you're interested, get on the stick because they're booking quickly.... Only $49 and you get 25 photo cards for FREE! {Something for Easter?!?}

Other than that....

About 5 weeks left for the bun in the oven... I'm nervous, excited.... a little scared! I don't feel prepared, but I know I am. It's all in God's hands and I am sure His plan is good.

So : Really, just wanted to 'check' in with everyone! Take care and I promise there will actually be some PHOTOS in the next post!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment