Monday, February 1, 2010

February 1st!

So I'm sure you all knew the date already, but holy smokes! Wasn't it just Christmas yesterday?? Now I'm thinking about Spring and writing gardening articles! Geesh. I don't know if I could ever work at a magazine where you do things 3-4 months ahead of time!

Had a Dr. appointment today. In and out. Everything's good. Only 8 weeks to go. Oh. My. God.

Just got a great album in the mail today... Oh yeah. Love how different they all are! These are the albums that are included in *most* of the studio 60 Wedding Collections... uhm, yeah. Everyone should have one of these babies!

Notice the pretty wrapping it comes in... FROM THE COMPANY!
I love the color combo on this one! Matches the wedding perfectly.
Definitely something to display and since it's REAL leather, it's meant to be touched and looked at all the time.
Can you FEEL the texture? Yes, it's that cool.
Thick, sturdy pages. Don't be eating your Buffalo Wings whilst looking at your book and it will last you forever.These are available for ANY session, big or small and can be coordinated to your own whims and desires! Love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment