Monday, December 14, 2009

My girls...

So I had asked my husband if he would help me out with the girls in trying to get some updated photos of them. He's looking at me like I'm an alien.

Really.

Until I tell him that it's virtually impossible to be the Mom, and 'fix' things and 'help' when you're behind the camera trying the get the kids' attention. And be the 'fun, happy photographer' !!

Now, I know every parent on the planet has those times when the kiddos just don't cooperate. I thought at 9am that it would be smooth sailing. Let's just say we ended up having candy for breakfast to get through the 'session'... as mini as it was. :) I love my girls, but they have a tendency to roll their eyes and want to run away from because of course, they've been my guinea pigs to test new lights, new backgrounds or whatnot... so for actual pictures? Good Luck to me. So, anyway... Here are few that we caught of the two.

The both of them... of course the little one ran around dancing when she FIRST had the hat on... but 3 minutes later when I asked her to SIT, off it came, but this is so totally her it's not even funny!...and you've seen this expression and pose a hundred times with Lilly... Smiling is for laughing otherwise we're DEVIOUS!...and of course my other baby who you don't see much of because she's in school and all those other good things... She just had her 10th birthday... Wow, time does fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment