Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December 1st... Already?!?!

This last weekend surely flew by and now it's already Tuesday! On Sunday we went to a hotel that has a great water park for Faith's birthday. It was a nice trip as my mom, my in-laws, our family and our 4 nieces were able to splash and play and hang out. All too soon it was over though! Imagine that!

It hasn't snowed here yet, and even though I'm glad for the 'extension' that the Good Lord has given the farmers out harvesting, I am SOOOOOOOO ready for it to snow. And be white. And clean. And bright. I'm getting a little burnt out on the dead grass and brown.

Whewww! There are still so many things to do in just a short amount of time!! I have to get my Holiday cards figured out... I would like to put a few more lights up, and get the tree up and done.... carpets cleaned and... and... and...

Oh well, in the mean time, I get to see the cute babies who come in for their sessions, and I love each and every stage that they're at. So much fun. So here's a little sneak at Ms. M and her 9 month visit... So cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment