Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last Day of 2009 {perham, mn photographer}

Do you have a New Year's Resolution?

I have MANY for throughout the year, but needless to say, I usually stray from the path of goodness because 365 days is a LONG time.

But this year, my goals {'Resolutions' make it seem like a chore} are to enjoy my family, even if there are many moments that I want to pull my hair out, and to be a better wife, parent, daughter, sister and of course friend. 2010 will bring many changes to our lives... Such as around the Easter season, God willing, we will welcome a new addition to our family. My business is steady, which is great and my calendar is looking to be filled again with weddings and seniors and families and babies, OH MY! I can't wait.

To all of my clients, past, present AND future!, I'm looking forward to another year of watching your families grow; to providing you with great service and even greater products!

Here's wishing you Happiness, Healthiness and most important... Love. Without that, nothing else is worth it.

Happy New Year!

{Aaaaaaaaaaaand I know I posted this picture already... it just makes me laugh every time I look at it!!!}

No comments:

Post a Comment