Friday, June 12, 2009

Obsessions. Good ones!

I have to admit that every day that goes by I find myself learning and growing and defining who I am in the WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY trendy {STAHM-turn-photographer} business / lifestyle that I've chosen for myself... and I finish a stellar session with a perfect child / with great parents who took the time to remember the names of MY kids {even the little one who's unloading the purse and diaper bag that AREN'T hers (or mine...)} and I think to myself... I really love what I do. :) I love wedding photography but it just doesn't compare to the heart string pulling puppy dog eyes of a child. And to be honest, I love watching them grow. I like to see people who I knew before they had kids showing the most uncanny amount of love and devotion... not only to each other but to the new miracles they've created... It totally gets to me! The last few sessions I've had have blown me away.

Here are some sneaks from a little man who gave me smiles the minute we 'met'! So completely adorable. So completely the reason I love what I do for a living. So excited because this is the newest member of the Baby Portrait Plan!!! ;)

I think he looks like a porcelain doll... So cute.He was totally mesmorized by those toes...Can we say adorable? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment