Monday, June 8, 2009

L.I.F.E

...is what happens when you make other plans.

Wow, isn't that the truth. I'm sitting here doing the 'light' work, checking/replying back to email checking my shipment dates, etc... while waiting for Lilly to FINALLY fall asleep for that nap she hasn't taken yet... In my effort to be a stay at home mom and to also run a business where I have paying clients, I rely on her napping to get a little work done during the day. Sometimes there are 148 different things I need to choose from that I should be doing in those precious 2 hours that I might get... Cleaning, meals, laundry, clients, editing, lawn mowing, time spent with Faith or my husband, ordering, learning, organizing... you name it. I love photography. I thank God every day for the people who have helped me grow and for the things I've learned. So thank you for listening as I really wanted to get that off my chest and let it go... It's 1:00 and I finally get to start on things for 'me'... :) Wish me luck! Here are 2 of the reasons that work can wait... and I love them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment