Monday, June 15, 2009

fam{ily} time

{Answer:} Toddler . Dog . Hubby ...
{Question:} Name 3 things that could make a family photo shoot short and sweet!

These have to be some of my favorite images of all times.... I just love outdoor pics. Especially helpful describing an active outdoor family. Beautiful.

Isn't this just the most truthful image ever.... Where ever you are... your babies are always there with you!
How wonderful and personal it is to have portraits taken at your home... A true refection of personality and completely custom. These are possibly my favorite family images to date.... I love the casual familiarity of it all... This [to me] is what life is all about!PS: Small fry had enough by then and even though bribed with $1, she had other plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment