Monday, October 20, 2008

New Album Cover Choices....

So I was just looking at my Album company website and noticed that there are few new cover choices out there!!! Now, if you haven't figured it out yet, or you're just a little slow, I have made another trail in the studio 60 woods to include Boudoir Photography... :) Simple, tasteful, marketed towards the married women of the world who need a little pick me up and a little fun! I won't go into detail, but just give me a holler and I'll send you the info I have thus far....
ANYWAY!

Here are some of the new choices.... Most are available now, and they should all be ready in the near future... But I had to share what Christine over at Finao posted in her BLOG about these albums...

Ya, we got it. A whole new color card for the One and Upper Elements. Suede that is lush and deep and sensuously invites you to draw patterns with your fingers. Patent leather, so sinfully smooth it evokes unspoken thoughts.
Welcome Urban Legends, a pallet that is the city, the night, the good and the very, very bad ...

Red Light District (devilishly deep red patent leather)

Something Wicked (sexy thigh high black patent leather boots)

Lusterin'HOT (totally hot pink for naughty girls)

Queen For a Day (Rich, deep purple. So many meanings, so many thoughts)

Copenhagen (Warm tobacco brown like the back alley lights of an old city)

Fexy Bleau (cool blue, the color of the movies she made)

Junk Yard Dog (dark and brown and mean - Bad, bad.)
Rainy Day Woman (muted moss, wafting smoke, memories of another time)



How awesome is that????

It's refreshing for a company to be so stoked about their own product and not be afraid of showing it!

Love Love LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment