Monday, October 20, 2008

Heather + Joe (the WEDDING)

So..... Our little trip was lovely. Bayfield is the prettiest little town and a very refreshing change of scenery when all you see is CORN outside your door! I love the lake, the blue, the pretty colors of fall and the fact that I got to witness a good friend being married off! Here are some of the maaaaaany images from their wedding... Enjoy... PS: the whole damn place is on a hill so don't give me any grief if everything looks like it's leaning!!!Joe didn't see Heather before the wedding and I love this shot of the Best Man looking at Joe, and Heather's brother's (far right) expression!! Priceless!Check out that tree! It couldn't have been any prettier!And of course........ The first dance......I COULD NOT resist.... Heather, luv ya!!! Joe!!! Hey JOE!!! Where are you???

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I can't wait to see more! Mary Kay, Heathers aunt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful. Outstanding photography! Thanks so much. Hollie (Joe's sister)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are really a talented photographer, the picutes are wonderful.(Nancy,Joe's mom

    ReplyDelete