Monday, October 6, 2008

Kristin + Justin (the WEDDING)

We had so much fun for their wedding... We took most of their images at Lakeside Gold Course, Perham, MN... I said to myself..... "Self!!!! You should learn yourself how to golf... If nothing else.. for the scenery." It really is a beautiful golf course, with little nooks and crannies and water ways and bridges and did I forget to mention that LUSH GREEN GRASS???? It's my favorite. Love it. I'll shut up now, here's the sneak peek... :)


Aren't they adorable????

The course was busy since it was soooo gorgeous out and I had to laugh because these golfers were lookin' at us kind of weird, like they've never seen 10 carts go by with people in formal clothes before..... strange...
the kiss. the perfect ending to a perfect day. or should I say, the perfect beginning to the rest their lives!! ahhhhhhhhhhh.... mushy!!! ;)

1 comment:

  1. AHHH They look beautiful!!! I can't wait to see them all. :) Thank you for doing an amazing job handling our crazy group.

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete