Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Photo #4

I bet you thought I'd already be a day late with a photo, huh?

I bet you thought that this would be a showcase of my greatest images?

Well.... nope.

These are what I see, hear, do, and accomplish on a daily basis. Sometimes it's not always work, but that stuff always takes a back burner to my children and their doings.

Today was exceptionally chaotic for some reason, yet I managed to sneak in a little nappy when the two little ones did.... YEAH for me!

We had breakfast with Jen and Kadence and then went to town to drop Faith off for band practice... Have I mentioned that she took up the trombone?? Yep...

THEN back home, lunch, naps, wake up, supper, wash all the dishes, feed baby, put babies to bed... and well... here I am.

Regardless.... this photo is of my little peewee who is getting to be more of a chunky monkey... pissed at the world because she's hungry and I wanted to grab a photo. Dean wasn't impressed. :) What do you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment