Sunday, August 15, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

It's my 31st Birthday today.

Somehow, I still think there's a slight chance that the balloons and confetti will fall from the ceiling when I wake up and there will be the smell of coffee and breakfast in the air and a vase of flowers on the nightstand, with all my children sleeping peacefully so as I could have just a few minutes of quiet before the house erupts.....

Sadly. That doesn't happen!!

It was a whirlwind LAST minute decision to have 9 extra people over for supper last evening for my in-laws anniversary and leaving to go shopping at 5pm when supper is at 6:30... well... let's just say my husband is amazed at my efficiency! :)
We stayed up WELL past {ok, midnight is late for me} our bedtimes... especially since I wanted to hit the flea market this morning. However, Maya was up at 3 because she was hungry and then decided that she wasn't going to be happy at all for a couple hours. Lillly was up at about 6 because she had a little accident, which is like... the third since she's been wearing those 'big girl' panties for the last 2 months... grrrrrrrr. and Maya is awake again. Hungry.

The house is a wreck and the kids need baths and I'm sooooooooooooo tired!

I might just attempt to make it to the flea market yet this morning... and the thought that my Momma baked me a cake makes me smile! {Of course, it could have been the wining about not having a birthday party planned that did it... } LOVE YOU MOM!
Oh well, all is not lost.

Today I'm starting a 365 project. Nothing new for the world, except that I've never done one. A photo each day to tell a little story. Probably about the kids. A personal 365 photo journal of what will happen up until I turn 32...

Here is a photo of a canvas from my office that is going to find it's way back to Wisconsin where this pretty lady lives... that peewee of a baby was only 8 days old in the photo, and now she's expecting a new brother or sister soon! Can't wait!So, for now, it's off to the races and I really gotta find that cup of coffee! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment