Friday, July 2, 2010

Welcome July! {perham, mn photographer}

Oh wow! So I missed the 1st by a day, and tomorrow is the 3rd... and Sunday is the 4th already and this weekend is DONE. Amazing!

Just thought I'd say a big Happy Birthday to my friend Em today! Many more to you also!

Going to a wedding tomorrow as a guest for a change and the weather is looking UGLY. Ninety-five {95} and thunderstorms? What the hell? Oh, and did I mention I think it's an outdoor wedding?

What do you do?

Not much is new here except I'm missing Faith... she left last Sunday for Pennsylvania to spend the month of July with her grandparents, her ponies and to go to an actual riding camp... Nah, she's not spoiled at all! Oh well, I'm happy she's doing things that I never did when I was a kid.

Lilly, Maya and myself are just chilling out in the blast furnace and being bums. It's too hot to do anything else. No, BTW, we don't have AC. Yuck. Oh well, what do you do?

Other than that! Looking forward to a GREAT month of FAMILY sessions at studio 60.

**All Family Sessions booked in the month of July are only $59!**

Yep, you heard me. Call or email me for dates of availability!

I had better get getting, I think I hear Lilly upstairs 'washing her hands' which I think is her new favorite past time...
Don't you love the photo of my mom {Check out her website HERE} with my girls?? This was at Itasca State Park... and yes, Lilly went swimming in the Mississippi River. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment