Monday, July 12, 2010

Hellooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Oh my GOSH. I am so behind on sneak peeks and posts it's not even funny! However, those are usually the first big chunk of computer time to go when I'm busy and can't get everything done.... Imagine that! But I did feel the need to stop in and say that I'm still alive and that there are some GREAT photos coming this way!

Tomorrow I have a NEW project that I will be tackling... so excited to share it with you as I've never quite done anything like it before, but it should be fun! Can't wait! You'll see what I'm talking about later in the week I'm sure!

studio 60 definitely has some GREAT things in the works lately, like.... the month of July is FAMILY month! What a great thing to have memories of your family. Truly, very important... and also, in July, FAMILY sessions are only $59! With that you receive a complimentary proof book of your session! How great is that?!?

Hmmm... other that that... I'm still missing my Faith as she is in PA with her grandparents. Actually as we speak, she is at a horse camp getting all learned to come home and beg for a horse, I'm sure of it. Not out of the question, but maybe out of the budget a little! HA! Someday!

Went for a boat ride with my mom and brother the other day. Strangely, it was just so nice and I know my mom really enjoyed herself. Since when do both her children congregate in the same place, let alone in the boat. ;) It was absolutely the perfect evening and the weather was glorious. God how I miss living there and boating all the time. Took some photos and I'd love to put them on here for you, however... they're on my mom's camera.... duh.

Anyway! OK! Gotta get on it! Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment