Wednesday, July 22, 2009

New Toys...

So I'm glad I have Lilly around to test things on... because well... the rubber chicken just doesn't sit very nice!

I've had some things posted for sale lately and some fellow photo friends were curiously wondering if I was just throwing in the towel or what in the world was going on.... But no... I was clearing out the stuff that I've probably only used about twice in the last 5 years... So!! Adios! And with that I could afford to buy some new toys. Like... Some new lights! :) Yeah! NOW, I know I'm in love with natural light, AND I would probably shoot a session outdoors in the rain before doing anything else.... BUT, until I have a permanent {as in... separate from my home} studio that has a huge wall of windows for me to use all the time... I am going to move my operation down a level in the house {where it's cooler} and where I can keep my things set up and ready to go. There you have it. The secret is out.

So, in the mean time, I needed Lilly to model, and I love the bright colors on her, so in them she went and sat for a least 3 seconds so I could get a shot... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment