Thursday, July 16, 2009

B.O.R.I.N.G.

....or maybe just too busy... I can't decide which!

It seems I've been running in every direction this week and accomplishing NOTHING! How does that work? I've had some new studio equipment for 2 whole weeks and have not got to play with ANY of it! My mom, my two nieces, Lilly and myself went camping near Alexandria with about 90% of my mom's relatives for the family reunion... We had loads of fun, but when you just move your 'parenting' operation into a tent, I don't think it ever escalates into a vacation... So, I could definitely use one of those soon! :)

Work may be beginning on the shelving in my office, which would be lovely because I have everything strewn across the floor in my office. Waiting. Patiently. Ok, not patiently, but I'm not a carpenter, but I sure wish I were. I should have paid more attention to my dad when I spent countless hours with him in the garage while he built stuff.... :(

Anyway! I am happy to report that August is nearly booked for sessions, so if you're still on the fence, you had better call to see if I'm available...

So. In the mean time, yes, I'm still alive and if July would slow down a bit, I would feel a little better!

I'll leave you with a photo of Lilly while we were camping... she needed to get the sunscreen and bug spray out of her hair... So funny... Splashing with wild abandon....

No comments:

Post a Comment