Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tutu mania...

Ok, not really...  But I've been eyeing up a couple tutu's and just COULDN'T justify spending that kind of money on them.... we're talking like... $80 here. Uhm, yeah.  So to Wal-Mart I go and buying the supplies literally cost me under $10, and it took me maybe 3 hours or so.  Four or five if you count the intermittent Lilly breaks and her 'helping'...

But here is the finished product which, by the way, even got some bling!  Talk about being an over achiever!!!

Size wise, on Lilly, (an average 16 month old), it touches the floor and can be cinched in the back a little.  I believe it would fit up to a 10-12 in girls' sizes also as I didn't sew the elastic, just pinned it.

It's dark pink, light pink and white, which, if you flipped it over would look all dark pink because they're longer strands...  REVERSIBLE!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment