Monday, January 26, 2009

REALLY Random Pictures! Bridal Show 2009

Ok, so I only had time to shoot a few pics at the Bridal Show after we got set up... Unfortunately (or not) there weren't many other vendors set up when I had to start 'manning' mine... :) This is what I got.......

MY BOOTH... I had more to show, but my canvases are a whopping 30 INCHES by 40 INCHES... yeah.. took up a little space! :)My MOMMA's booth, Country Catering & Cakes, Perham, MN. And those cupcakes? Yeah, I had more than one. I absolutely love these flowers!!! DESIGNS by TESS, New York Mills, MN... Getchya some.BTW : I really thought I needed to have this bouquet... because it's HOT PINK and all... but some other lucky bride got to take it home... YES! you heard me! She gave the bouquets away! How awesome is that? Uhm, can we say SUMMER anyone?? Check out the BLING on the those flippies! Elegance Bridal Shop in Perham, MNCan't forget about the dudes ~ or at least what to dress them in....
And Ma's Little Red Barn in Perham, MN ~ Seriously, if you need ANYTHING party related, this chick has the answer. Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment