Monday, December 8, 2008

Albums, Albums, awesome Albums...

So I had a grand idea and rounded up all my albums to look at them, see who needed some love and attention, who needed images.... because I wanted to make sure they were all ready to be pawed, awed and oogled over on Friday for the PAR-TAY! Here are some of the latest additions to the studio 60 album family............

This is the 10x10 album that will be featured in all the 2009 Wedding Collections!!! Yes! You heard me correctly, a 10x10 Album with your choice of 100's of leather/silk/suede combo's to show off your awesometastic wedding images... Yeah for all you brides out there booking for next year!!!!!!! This is the 'Sagebrush Lizard' pattern with a 'Passion' stripe... Don't you love the names of these leathers?? They make me so happy.Then it came to my attention that I must have an subconscious addiction to browns and reds.... This is the 10x10 Album from above, an 8x10 in 'Miami Ink' and 'Passion'; an 8x8 in 'Fox Downs'; a 5x5 in 'Candyland' and a 4x6 in 'Bomber Jacket'... Then the Black and Hot Pink... Girly Girly indeed! My colors!!! :)
The Black album is 'Black Gold' and the Hot Pink on top is called.... 'Lusterin Hot' and is the softest suede you have EVER felt... I can't stop loving it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment