Sunday, June 8, 2008

Wedding Season is Upon Us!!!

Aaaaaahhhhhhhh.... Spring is in the air (finally)... The days are getting warmer... (finally) And let the weddings begin!!

Checked out the local greenhouse the other day (Blossoms, Birds & Beyond) for some much needed mulch and a tree... Work, yep, can't avoid it!! We encountered some of the most delicious arrangements that have been marked for weddings... Let me tell you! I'm sad I got married in January! We had beautiful flowers too, but they were all slightly faux! What do you do? I am a HUGE fan of plants and besides photography, which gives me a rush and lets my creative juices flow, my other passion is gardening... I love the tranquility of it. Being as how I am a summer baby at heart, knowing my perennials will come up in the spring is one of the few things that get me through the winter... I just can't wait for these sunny days of summer that are so precious around this area! They come and go way too quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment