Monday, June 2, 2008

CANVAS in your home...

Almost forgot to mention... I ordered a couple more canvases for the office walls for display purposes... Which I LOVE because then I can be imaginative to the things that make me love photography even more! I had a vertical 5" x 30" collage of images from a Class of 2008 graduate... Talk about something cool to have! And I also designed a 20" x 30" 'Chocolate & White' image of a Baby Portrait Plan first timer and new mother... Oh wow. It's so pretty. I couldn't imagine anyone not wanting to have that hanging in the baby's room. So please! If you have any questions at all about these great, great, GREAT pieces of art for your home, give me a call. studio 60 has some on display in the back room of TROPICS TANNING on Main Street, Perham... Go and have a looksy! You'll love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment