Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I'm still alive I swear!



Holy crap! It's been a week... Where has that time gone? Memorial Day is up and over with already and June is creeping up on us... Summer? Doesn't feel like it, does it? Especially with frost advisories in the area. I said, 'To Heck' with covering my little 'maters and peppers because well... If it's not meant to be! Then so be it!

Ok, back on a lighter note... I FINALLY got some pictures of Lilly in her pink John Deere outfit that her daddy bought her after she was born... Well, it suddenly fit her one day and now it's on the verge of being too small. Imagine that!

Here are some pictures of the little babe in her get-up, along with a little attitude in a couple of them. I do believe we could crown her 'Princess of Drool'...

Our little babe is growing up so fast! In one weeks time, she mastered sitting up on her own, cut two very sharp little teeth, figured out how to use her sippy cup and we got her clapping while watching American Idol... Thank God that's over with, huh?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment