Sunday, May 4, 2008

Bellies & Babies Workshop

WELL!!! Made it back from Bloomington after attending the Bellies & Babies workshop with Sam Puc... and if you hadn't realized it by the HEADING... The seminar was about PREGNANCY and NEWBORN/BABY photography. So please do studio 60 a favor and call us, because we would LOVE to 'capture your moments'...

Very Inspirational... Very LIVELY and Very Wonderful... It's so good to go to workshops and get energized and excited about what we do for a living... Hearing someone else's story and realizing it's so similar to your own is really humbling... I had a wonderful time and enjoyed 30 hours by myself jamming to the tunes in the car, learning a little bit of good STUFFS, and realizing that my husband is indeed capable of taking care of the children for a while!!! :) haha.. I'm glad he's supportive of me so I can go out on a whim every now and again!

Anyway - TONS of great offers from vendors and a new, refreshing point of view. Can't wait until next year, she said she's coming back...

No comments:

Post a Comment