Thursday, February 7, 2008

CUSTOM JEWELRY!

IT'S HERE!!!!!

I'm so excited to finally be able to share with you all the new line of custom photo jewelry from studio 60! I, myself, have a bracelet with 5 charms and it is great... I've received so many compliments on it! I think it'll be a great addition to our product line!

studio 60 customers will receive a jewelry credit based on a percentage of sales ~ that means you could earn FREE jewelry!

Outside orders are VERY WELCOME ALSO!! Photos are acceptable, however digital files are preferred... All with your photographers permission of course!!

Call Amanda for a jewel-er-ific consultation ~ what a great way to brag about your kids, grandkids, pets and any thing else you like... There are even options to make an heirloom bracelet featuring old buttons, pieces of fabric or whatever else your imagination can dream up!

Call 218-346-5420 and let's chat!

No comments:

Post a Comment