Sunday, October 17, 2010

October? Really?

I looked at the date of my last post on this little ole' BLOG and about died! OOPS! Seems these days between 3 kids, Fall Sessions, editing said sessions and of course those mommy duties... like FEEDING THE KIDS! I can't even keep up with Facebook! How sad is that?

OK. But bonus for me, I envision being able to have something to blog about for a couple months while I get all my summer sessions on here plus lots of new photos on the website! PLUS all those model sessions I sneaked in for my new Baby Portrait Collection! YAY!

Exciting times!

Hubby is in between harvesting beans and corn, so hopefully this year will make good for harvesting before the snow flies! Nothing like harvesting corn TWICE in one year! Yes... Really. It got too wet and too late last year, so this spring before anything else, they had to combine corn... before all the spring tillage and planting... UGH. It was a long spring... especially when Maya was born literally the day before they started in the field!

...Harvesting this spring... and hopefully this fall too!
ANYWHO! Here's some Sunday cheer to the fact that I'm still alive and the kids are well {minus their snot noses} and hopefully I can get on here more than what I have!

2 comments:

  1. Your post really helped me to understand the October really is it cool in real world but why on a Facebook . It has great details and yet it is easy to understand.

    Thanks and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crop wheat season is seeing to be good every side when you looks around.

    ReplyDelete