Monday, September 6, 2010

SEPTEMBER? {perham, mn, child photographer}

I have not been abducted by aliens. Really.

I have a FULL schedule of things to do and suddenly have this overflowing urge to do CRAFT projects. Uhm, yeah. I know what I'll be doing this winter, THAT'S for sure!

Anyway.

I totally SUCKED at keeping up with the 365 project. I think I made it.... what? 5 days? Geesh.

Yes, I photographed lots of things between then and now. Yes, I have lots of stuff to show off. Yes, I'm behind on most of my stuff. Yes, my life is crazy with Faith going back to school. Yes, my husband is gone again harvesting the crops in the fields. Yes, it sucks being a stay-at-home-mom-with-two-small-kids-who-don't-nap-whilst-trying-to-run-a-business-while-trying-to-suffocate-the-urge-to-do-CRAFTS and yes I have lots of sessions lined up this month, too.

Did you catch all that?

No comments:

Post a Comment