Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Baby.

...is not here yet.

But anyway! I thought I would jot a note down here because I've sure been slacking lately on the BLOG! Yikes. I've been totally preoccupied with wondering which day this little bambino will arrive I guess! Hopefully I won't have to go to my OB appointment on Thursday!

Anyway! The weather is finally getting nicer out, but the WIND is cold, so we still aren't outside as much as we'd like. The yard looks horrible, so I apologize in advance for the neglect of the place. Help may be needed in that area this summer, as I'm the one usually in charge of keeping the place mowed! I'll have to teach Faith how to run the lawn mower!

In other news... It's almost Easter. I'm prepared for the spiritual end of it, which should be all that matters. However, there's a birthday party for my nephew and the darned Easter Bunny, too. I'm hoping to be either, a) in the hospital with a baby; or b) just coming home FROM the hospital with a baby! We'll see what He has in store.

Alright. Enough about that. I don't even know if I have a picture to post... I should find one as this is SUPPOSED to be a photo BLOG, not just my diary... but... maybe next time! A baby picture?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment