Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The wonders of a Newborn...

I can't begin to explain why the wee babies amaze me so much... Is it because they're so perfect and little? Is it because I'm a mother {somehow, I don't even think the BEST Dad's even comprehend the miracle of it all} and I know that after 9 months of being uncomfortable and gaining weight and going through what could be the most painful experience that should happen to a person without drugs.... it all gets forgotten when that little person arrives in this world. When they're little and just sleep and eat because they're growing and pretty soon running and in school.... but when they're tiny for such a short time, nothing else matters...

I had the honor of meeting this little man last week, and to be honest... As much as I feel like I've "done THAT before" and also getting prepared for #3 in our house in a couple months, I just can't help but get happy and goo goo eyed... Weird. I know. Especially when my 10 and 2 year old were arguing upstairs during the session {much to my frustration}.... Go figure.

Anyway! Here's a sneak at Mr. R's session. Thanks Mom and Dad for choosing me to capture his First Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment