Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Genuine.

I can't ask for more than that. If I feel like I've known people forever, then it just works, right? When I worked at the nursing home, Karen had these two lovely little babies... I remember seeing Taylor when she was just this little dumpling of a baby! It seems like time flies way too quickly and that they shouldn't already be as old as they are... but I guess I haven't worked at the home for two years!

Here's a sneak from their family session 'on the hill'...

PS: It was really cool because while we were traipsing around we saw about 6 deer running through the woods... And NO. I didn't get a picture because we were trying to point them out to the kids!...and just a note... I SO didn't tell the kids what to do in this picture {besides stand behind the fence} and it's just perfect! I love it!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the photos. Seriously - they capture Karen and her family perfectly (I should know - I'm her sister). ;-)

    ReplyDelete