Wednesday, August 12, 2009

BLOG BOREDOM!

So with the serious addiction to FACEBOOK... yes, you heard me... I find that my BLOG gets a little less love than usual. I do realize that not ALL of my adoring fans are on FB... {HAH} and I still put the same amount of love and photos on here... What I do love about my blog is that it's more of a story line... it's a commentary about life and what's going on and the 'this and that's' of studio 60... CHEESE, but that's ok.

We finally have summer around here... weather warm enough to make you want to sit in the lake ALL day and do nothing... I miss living by the water. I miss taking a morning swim while the water is smooth like a mirror and the air is still cool. I dream about the smell of the fresh lake air and the sound of the loons in the evening... Right now? I am surrounded by fields and a busy highway... BLEH. :) I'm working on hubby to see the light and at least THINK about a piece of heaven on a lake somewhere... even if not to live.. but to enjoy. {and partly because then the kids could play and splash and swim and I could get a laptop and work from shore or on the dock.... uhm, yeah right!}

Someday...

Enough about that daydream! It's been a crazy busy month already and it's only the 2nd week! I have loads of work to do. LOADS. My house is being neglected. The baby {who's not a baby anymore} is boycotting naps and life is CrAzY! Faith is thinking about school and already planning a Halloween party! Geesh! One thing at a time!!

Oh well... come Friday I hope to be able to take some time to chill and relax... Saturday is my BIRTHDAY!! 30 already... Where does the time go?

But in the mean time! Stay tuned for some SUPER SENIOR sneaks because we've got some great ones coming your way... And and wedding.... and an Engagement.... and yeah... like I said. BUSY!

No comments:

Post a Comment