Sunday, November 16, 2008

So it was my first time...

....shooting a pregnant belly.... I've never been interested in the maternity portraits because that sounds sooooooo... uhm... lame?!? Tying it in with the Sexy Moments however... gave it a luscious twist that I would be happy to do ANY time... It's so much more romantic. Besides, this girly girl says this is the last baby and what a superrific way to remember! And did I forget to mention that I wish I could show you more, but this is supposed to be family friendly!!! hehe!!I can't forget to mention her partner in crime who ALSO had a Sexy Moments session... These girls volunteered their, uhm.... selves so I could make a beautiful portfolio of images to show all you ladies that it's the fun, fearless females who are paving the way for studio 60's Sexy Moments collections... Thank You!AND IF YOU'RE FREAKING OUT wondering if I'm just randomly posting these images.... NO! I've got permission, thank you very much! And remember! All these ladies will have awesometastic gifts for their husbands! Will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment